Attention business owners with ADHD:
Q: What is the ONE THING that would help you the most when running your business?
A: In a survey of my newsletter readers, the vast majority answered "a step-by-step business blueprint for building and maintaining a successful business when you have ADHD."
Grab the current version before the update comes out–for a limited time!
This is my story, too . . .
I used to wish I had the answers
I have the same challenges you have, although for many years in my business, I didn’t know what to call it. I put my head down, worked hard, and tried not to think about how scared I was. But I couldn’t stop the thoughts that kept running through my head:
“Why do certain things about running my business make me feel so stuck and unsure of myself?”
“I’m good at my work—why can’t I have more confidence?”
“Why can’t I be more productive?”
“Why is following through with the details so hard?”
“Why can’t I be more organized and keep track of things?”
“Am I charging enough?”
“I see other people doing really well and I’m just as good as (or let’s face it, can I say it? I’m better than!) they are, how come it’s not working for me?”
I knew there had to be a better way
Slowly I began to realize that just being good at my craft wouldn’t keep me in business—I had to get better at running my business, too. Just knowing how to keep my clients happy wasn’t enough—I also needed structures, processes, and a big mindset shift to carry me through.
I started thinking that (duh!) having a solid business base would allow me to focus my attention on the important things, the things I loved to do—like serving my clients better and growing the business.
So I made having a solid business base Priority Number One. I worked hard at building structures and processes that would work for my unique and quirky brain. I wrote them down and followed them. And surprising things started happening.
Putting these foundations in place bolstered my confidence and increased my profits.
And gave me a huge feeling of relief.
Soon, other people started asking me about my “secrets.”
Will this work for you, too?
The Step-by-Step Business Blueprint is for you if:
- You’ve been looking for a comprehensive business guide that goes further than blog posts, podcasts, and articles.
- You’d like someone to show you not only what to do, but how to do it.
- You want step-by-step instructions, exercises, and worksheets to strengthen your business, attract clients, be productive, and move forward faster in your business.
- You like no-brainer explanations, where you don’t have to figure out the details.
- You want to know the most effective business strategies for ADHDers, the ones I used to build my own business.
- You want something you can keep coming back to over and over again, when you get off track or your business grows.
- You want that feeling of confidence that comes with knowing you’re following a proven plan.